- Was your veteran’s disability claim denied? Are you reluctant to file a claim at all?
- Are you worried that the Department of Veterans Affairs (the VA) will not treat you fairly?
At the Law Office of Patrick B. Long, our experienced team provides tough, effective representation for veterans. If you have received a discharge other than dishonorable, you may qualify for veteran’s disability benefits if you were injured, or you contracted an illness, or you aggravated a pre-existing condition while you were on active duty, training for active duty or training for some types of inactive duty. Some veterans also qualify for disability if they received the disability as a result of VA care.
The amount of the basic benefit ranges from $123 to $2,673 per month, depending on how disabled you are. There may be additional amounts in some circumstances, such as if:
- You have severe disabilities or loss of limb(s);
- You have a spouse, child(ren), or dependent parent(s); or
- You have a seriously disabled spouse.
Our veteran’s disability lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
And because we work with veteran’s disability lawyers all across the country,
we can help you no matter which state you live in.
We can help you make informed decisions about your legal rights, so please call or email us for your free legal consultation.